Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Naomi vows never to throw a mobile!


Naomi vows never to throw a mobile!
The British supermodel has appeared in court on numerous occasions for assaulting her staff members.

Earlier this year she was even sentenced to community service after she pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault - throwing her mobile at her maid Ana Scolavino.

But at the 37th annual scholarship and awards dinner for the Black Action Retail Group recently, Campbell said she is not ashamed of her misdemeanours.

"It's been a very interesting year. I've learned many lessons, like no more phones. In New York I'm the bad girl, I'm the good girl, I'm a controversial girl, and I've been through so much in this city,” the New York Post quoted her, as saying.

I'm a recovering addict and alcoholic, of which I'm not ashamed,” she added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home