Monday, November 5, 2007

Fergie Ends Tour, Josh Wants Kids

Fergie Ends Tour, Josh Wants Kids

Fergie and her fellow Black Eyed Peas performed a special concert at the Hordern Pavilion on Tuesday in Sydney, Australia.

The show, which followed a press conference earlier in the day at the Marriott Hotel, was the last stop of the groups Pepsi Black Blue and You Tour, which has been chugging along since its September kickoff in Sweden.

Meanwhile, the My Humps singer's actor boyfriend Josh Duhamel has been busy talking to OK! magazine about how he can't wait to have kids with his longtime girlfriend.

"I've got a lot of friends with kids. Two of my friends have three kids. They all have kids except for me — so I got to get on the horse!" Josh said.

When asked how soon we can expect to see little Ferglets running around, Josh told , "I don't know. (I feel a little bit) jealous (of my friends). But I'm taking my time. We'll do it when it's right. It's busy right now for me and my girl. It will happen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home