Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lauren Conrad: "I’m No Actress"


Lauren Conrad: "I’m No Actress"
As the premiere of the new season of "The Hills" inches closer and closer, Lauren Conrad has been busily hitting up the promotional circuit in hopes of boosting her MTV hit reality show's ratings.

The 22-year-old, who was spotted out running errands in West Hollywood earlier today (August 13), recently chatted with Ryan Seacrest and ET about a number of topics - describing her lack of acting skills and what the future holds.

"I tried (acting) when I first moved to L.A.," Conrad said. "I took a couple of classes. Awful. Any opportunity you have to make fun of yourself I think is fun to do, but acting is an art and I don't think I have a talent there."

With this in mind, LC once again resounded her ambitions to get into the clothing business full-time, saying: "I would love to finish out the show and continue doing fashion."

In the meantime, you can catch Ms Conrad and her Hills co-stars in all new episodes beginning on August 18th on MTV.

Enjoy the pictures of Lauren Conrad out and about in West Hollywood (August 13).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home