Sunday, August 17, 2008

Geldof's husband 'terrified' of meeting Bob

Geldof's husband 'terrified' of meeting Bob

Peaches Geldof's new husband is "terrified" of meeting her father Bob Geldof.

(Advertisement)
American rocker Max Drummey wed Peaches in Las Vegas last week despite only dating for one month.

And Drummey admits he is terrified of meeting his new father-in-law.

He says, "He's always been friendly but as you'd expect, he has what I call a healthy scepticism about me - I think any father would if their daughter got married the way we did.

"I'm terrified of meeting him face to face but that's going to happen soon - it's all been arranged."

The musician also confesses he had never heard of the former Boomtown Rats rocker before he met 19 year old Peaches.

He adds, "Sir Bob is nowhere near as well known in the US as he is in the UK I understand he's a real legend but I don't know much about him.

"I do know he's been knighted though, which is amazing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home