Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Reese’s film ban



Reese’s film ban

Reese Witherspoon refuses to let her children watch her movies.


The Oscar-winning actress thinks eight-year-old Ava and three-year-old Deacon, her children with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, would find it “strange” seeing their mother on screen.

She said: “I wouldn’t want my kids to see me in anything at all! Every time my face comes on the TV I turn it off because I think it would be really strange to see their mother in a movie.”

The Legally Blonde star revealed Ava loves visiting her mother on set because she gets pampered. Reese added:

“My daughter comes and gets her hair and make-up done and tries on all her clothes in the wardrobe trailer. She’s been really disappointed there wasn’t a Legally Blonde 3 because she likes to try on the clothes.” The 31-year-old beauty added she has no plans to move out of Los Angeles because it suits her perfectly as a single, working mother.

She said: “For me to leave town I would have to be a really good movie. That’s why I like to live in Los Angeles because we have a great entertainment community here and people know what they’re doing.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home