Monday, September 10, 2007

Halle Berry Confirms Pregnancy Rumors



Halle Berry Confirms Pregnancy Rumors

We hate to say, “We told you so,” but… we did. Last month, the Fropki ran a story that Halle Berry was two months pregnant, despite the fact that she hadn’t announced it yet. And a month later, she’s finally going public with the news.

Yesterday, the X-Men actress set the record straight regarding her mother-to-be status. She told press, “Yes, I am three months pregnant. Gabriel and I are beyond excited and I’ve waited a long time for this moment in my life.”

The Gabriel she was referring to was indeed her current flame Gabriel Aubry, a 32-year-old model she met during a Versace ad shoot in LA back in November of 2005. Three months later, they went public with their romance, and they’ve been going strong ever since.

And Halle is already setting her expectations for her own motherhood high. She told press, “I want my kids to realize it’s only through hard work that any success or real joy comes. It’s not about money; it’s the intangible rewards – having integrity and doing what you say you’re going to do.”

But don’t expect to hear wedding bells for these two. While they’ll be parents soon, the Monster’s Ball actress says there will be no more “I do’s” for her. “I will never, never get married again,” she told press. “Actually, it’s just that now I’ve come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper.”

Enjoy the pictures of Halle out and about over the past month.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home