Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Get Naked to fight the common cold


Desperate Housewives star Nicollette Sheridan certainly has some knowledge of physics, for she seems to knows that heat lost by a body is equal to heat gained by it.

Based on the Law of Conservation of Energy, the actress seems to have found a remedy for fighting the common cold, and hence discards every stitch of clothing from her body when she's feverish.

Nicollette claims this allows her body to breathe and emit heat into the atmosphere.

The actress also admits she once dived into the pool at Sheridan's winter retreat in skiing mecca Aspen, Colorado to get rid of her cold.

"I ran naked into the cold pool. I was cleaning my house naked. I had a cold and it's (being naked) the normal thing to do when I'm feverish," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

Courtesy: Santabanta.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home