Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bipasha Basu is very Sexy & Hot: Richard Gere



Karan Johar has finally managed to pull a casting coup for his show 'Koffee with Karan'. This week one of the sexiest man in entertainment industry will feature in this week's show hosted by K Jo.

Gere who was in news recently for the controversial kiss with Shilpa Shetty on stage talks about how Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Shabana Azmi and Bipasha Basu have been very encouraging and their enterprise and involvement set the ball rolling for the cause of HIV Aids.

On the other hand, Richard also confessed that he has seen Indian movies, but cannot recollect the names and in fact would love to act in a song and dance Bollywood movie!

Here are the excerpts from the interview:

Karan: Alright so sexiest man really… my mother goes weak in her knees every time she sees you on television…

Richard: I have this bizarre thing happen… I was making a movie recently and there was a little press conference so that everybody would know what we are doing … and there was this young reporter there … so shy and she came up to me and said, Mr. Gere, “Three generations of women in my family love you…. my grandmother, my mother and me”, … and I started blushing….

Karan: You have actually been very consistent in this, working with your heart and soul for a while (cause of HIV Aids), but a lot of other celebrities come in initially what do I call it, it’s considered fashionable to fight a cause or do something …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home