Friday, May 11, 2007

I think I'm more sexual than anyone: Lindsay

Lindsay Lohan believes that it's redheads and not blondes or brunettes that have the most active social lives, and she's got a issue of Playboy to back up her claim.

Lindsay, who recently celebrated her twentieth birthday, said that when it comes to being sexy, flame-haired women beat their fellow counterparts hands down.

The 'Mean Girls' star said that she also has a Playboy book called 'Redheads' to back up what she says.

"I have this Playboy book called Redheads in my room. I was reading all these things about how redheads are more passionate, and apparently they're much more sexual than girls with other hair colours," The Sun quoted her, as saying.

And, Lohan also thinks that she falls true to the red-head tradition of being more sexual.

"I think I'm more sexual than my friends. I'm more comfortable in my skin. I'm a sexual person, definitely," she added.

Courtesy: Santabanta.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home