Monday, May 7, 2007

Hilton compares herself to Monroe & Diana

Hilton compares herself to Monroe & Diana


Socialite heiress Paris Hilton believes she is carrying on the legacy of legendary blondes like Marilyn Monroe and Princess Diana.


According to contactmusic.com, Hilton even declared that she was this decade's "iconic blonde", She is annoyed that she is mistaken by people for being a dumb blonde and adds that she is a smart businesswoman.

She says: "there is nobody in the world like me. I think every decade has an iconic blonde - like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - and right now, i am that icon. iread these stories about me starting fights and saying stupid stuff. I have become a cartoon.

"Nobody seems to get that how I am on 'The Simple Life' is a character. I even know what a (US discount store) Wal-Mart is. Iplay dumb like Jessica Simpson plays dumb. But we know exactly what we're doing. We're smart blondes."

courtesy : Santabanta.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home