Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Halle Berry’s Bright Outlook

Halle Berry’s Bright Outlook

Showing off her curvacious post-baby body, Halle Berry was spotted out at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday (May 29).

Clad a colorful, flowy sundress, the new mother has been busy taking care of her 2-month-old Nahla, but took a moment to talk with press about the expected joys of parenting and future work plans.

The 41-year-old Oscar winner told: "I feel having a baby will open up a whole new world for me. I think I'll actually find better roles, because I've gotten past being the ingenue and sex symbol."

Berry added, "I'm definitely going to work less. I used to put so much pressure on myself to succeed that it often made me very unhappy in my personal life. I felt on the verge of burning out three or four years ago."

Enjoy the pictures of Halle Berry out at the Four Seasons Hotel (May 29).












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home