Friday, May 30, 2008

Kim Kardashian Parties Responsibly


Kim Kardashian Parties Responsibly

Continuing along on her globetrotting ways, Kim Kardashian was spotted getting her groove on with football playing boyfriend Reggie Bush on Thursday night (May 22).

The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" starlet and her man were the center of attention as they mingled with fellow partygoers at Pure nightclub in Atlanta, Georgia.

But don't expect to see any pictures of Kim stumbling around, as she chooses not to imbibe on the cocktails that land so many of her peers in embarrassing predicaments.

Of her decision for steering clear of the booze, Kim recently told:" There is no fancy reason for why I don't drink alcohol. I simply hate the taste! I really can't stomach it. I might drink once a year on a special occasion. I am still recovering from last Memorial Day weekend. The smell to this day makes me want to barf! It's funny that it seems so odd to people that I don't drink. They all assume I'm sober or had a drinking problem. Nope, I just hate the taste. I never was a drinker."

Enjoy the pictures of Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush partying at Pure (May 22).











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home