Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Kim Kardashian: Home For the Holidays

Kim Kardashian: Home For the Holidays

Returning from pulling off hosting duties at Chloe Lane's 5 year anniversary party, Kim Kardashian was spotted arriving at LAX airport on Sunday (December 23).

The reality star made the venture from Park City, Utah to Los Angeles wearing her once rumored boyfriend Reggie Bush's jersey, along with a matching New Orleans Saints cap.

Meanwhile, the 27-year-old brunette recently gave a candid interview about how she once prayed that her breasts would stop growing.

Kim revealed: "I would cry about it. I swear, I would say my prayers at night, hoping that I would stop developing."

But things have changed, as Kim adds: "I've embraced it now. When my mom saw the Playboy pictures she said, 'Wow. If I had pictures from when I was your age. You should do this while you can. They might never ask you again.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home