Thursday, December 20, 2007

Rihanna's Tour Keeps Rolling Through Europe

Rihanna's Tour Keeps Rolling Through Europe

As her European tour rolls along, Rihanna continues to add to an already impressive international following - and the R&B superstar still can't believe it.

Most recently, the Umbrella singer donned her dominatrix costume and hit the stage in Glasgow on Friday night. From there, it was off to London, where she's taking the stage on Sunday (December 16).

Meanwhile, in a recent interview with Times Online, the Barbados native talked about past dates on her tour - and how she's amazed by the turnout.

Rihanna tells, "I did a show in Belgrade. We were expecting 6,000 people and 24,000 showed up. And I couldn't understand why. I..."

Nearly in tears, the 19-year-old continued, "I look at them and I still think, 'Why are you screaming for me?' I still think of myself as a normal girl."









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home