Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tayior Swift Turns 18. Gets A Pink Truck

Taylor Swift Turns 18, Gets A Pink Truck

Yesterday was a big day for country music phenom Taylor Swift. She had a party, got a new truck, and had another country superstar sing happy birthday to her.

But she started off the day doing something she hopes all of her 18-year-old fans will imitate… she registered to vote. She told press, "I did it in my pajamas!"

After completing her official government business, the "Our Song" singer (the latest #1 for Taylor) invited some friends over and started the long preparation process for last night's big party.

The dress? A hot-pink Betsey Johnson number. Taylor told press, "It was between this and a black dress, but I knew all my friends would be in black, so I went with the pink. I love pink."

At the party, the president of her record label, Scott Borchetta, hooked the country girl up with a "supersized bubblegum-pink Chevy truck." And Swift couldn't have been happier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home