Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Vidya is harassed!


Vidya is harassed!

Vidya Balan can’t seem to get over a prank that her Halla Bol co-star Ajay Devgan played on her while shooting for the film!


"We were shooting for Halla Bol and in between two shots, I was discussing my scene with Rajji (maker of the film, Rajkumar Santoshi). Ajay came to us and started talking to Rajji discussing about a new song he recently recorded for Halla Bol. They both began praising the song endlessly," Vidya reveals.

"Looking at the excitement on my face, Ajay immediately took out his iPod and headphones from his pocket and offered it to me to hear the number stored in it," Vidya continues. "As soon I pressed the play button, I immediately got a mild shock! I noticed the entire unit laughing at me along with Rajji and Ajay, the mastermind of this prank, who had already told them all about this," the actor remembers.

She says, "After working with the Hindi film industry’s two biggest pranksters " Ajay Devgan and Akshay Kumar, and having been a victim of their pranks I have vowed that I will now become the prankster No 1 amongst female actors." Vidya says that Ajay has a serious image on screen but he is completely different off the sets.

During the shooting schedule of Cash in Cape Town, Ajay had gone shopping with Zayed Khan and purchased special toys to play pranks on female stars. He had made Shamita Shetty and Anubhav Sinha his targets. He used the iPod from the same trip to shock Vidya this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home