Saturday, November 17, 2007

I haven't found Mr Right: Larishma


I haven’t found Mr Right: Karishma

Tall, pretty and sexy, Karishma Tanna has always grabbed eyeballs for her stunning.


From having played a bubbly girl in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi to showing a negative shade in Ek Ladki Anjaani Si , the actor is now out on a hunt to find her baliye for a reality dance show she’s doing on TV. We get chatting with the lady.

We start with asking what’s keeping her busy these days? “Well, these days I am consciously keeping away from daily soaps. I am trying to explore other possibilities in this field instead which could help boost my career further.”

Any plans of moving to Bollywood? “Of course, I wouldn’t deny it completely. Having settled down as small screen actor, I know that today I don’t have dearth of proposals on TV but as far as Bollywood is concerned I still have to make efforts for getting there. But one day I definitely wish to work with the Johars and the Chopras,” she says.

Known more for her chirpy image like that of Indu on Kyunki... she says, “But being an actor I want to try every kind of role. That would not only satisfy my urge for acting but also give me a chance to show my versatility. In fact, I wouldn’t even mind doing revengeful roles like what Urmila did in Ek Haseena Thi.”

But with spate of new face joining the small screen almost everyday, does that bother her? “That’s true. Almost every day a new face is introduced on television but frankly that doesn’t bother me at all. For I feel,
if the actor is talented then he will be noticed despite all the competition.”

On the personal front Karishma insists she is single. “I haven’t found my Mr Right yet, but yes if I do come across someone special I would love to get married.” Well, so is Bappi Lahiri’s son Bappa, with whom she has been spotted holding hands in recent times, just a friend?
Never mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home