Sunday, November 18, 2007

Beyonce's clothes not to be blamed


Beyonce’s clothes not to be blamed

R&B singer Beyonce Knowles has revealed that blaming her clothes for the tumbles she takes wouldn’t be fair because she is used to taking a spill every now and then.


The 26-year-old singer, who slipped and fell during a concert in Orlando in July, said that she her clothes are not responsible for her falls.

“I recently fell down the stairs, because my heel got caught in the hem of my coat. But really, I’ve fallen down the stairs a lot of times, so I can’t only blame it on the coat,” she said.

However, Knowles is confident that she would not fall when it comes to her three-year-old fashion business with mum Tina Knowles, although the inspiration for their dress designs often arrives in unexpected ways.

“Usually, I call months before and tell my mom, ‘I woke up from this dream. I was wearing gold and I was a robot’. And she’s like, ‘Okay you’re crazy, but I’m going to make it happen’. So she makes about 50 robot suits and we choose from those,” Knowles added.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home