Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Vanessa Hudgens Admires Victoria Beckham


It’s a given that all of us common folk love to look up to celebrities when it comes to hairstyles and what to wear. But Vanessa Hudgens revealed recently that even celebs look up to each other. In a recent interview, the High School Musical babe confessed that she considers Posh to be her number one fashion icon. She told press, “I love Victoria Beckham. I think she’s amazing. She always looks so stylish.I love people who like taking chances with fashion.” And the re-released Spice Girl isn’t the only one that Nessa admirers. She also loves the way Nicole Richie and Mary-Kate Olsen pull off fashion. She said, “I totally love fashion, so being able to sport these amazing designer clothes and be around the people who make them is really neat. I take any excuse to dress up - I like to wear what feels good.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home