Monday, October 15, 2007

Jennifer Lopez Keeps Us Wondering



Jennifer Lopez Keeps Us Wondering


Some celebrities value their privacy so highly that they seldom tell the press anything about their personal life. And Jennifer Lopez is one of those celebrities.

This morning on Good Morning America, J. Lo showed up to perform in support of her new CD “Brave”. And she didn’t do anything to dispel or confirm rumors that she’s joining the Hollywood mother’s club.

Diane Sawyer treaded lightly so as not to pry into the Latina singer’s private life. “All right, all right, I know what everybody’s asking, and I know you have so little privacy in your life ... so, I’m just going to say, ‘How are you?’ “

And the “Waiting for Tonight” singer replied coyly, “I’m very well, thank you. This is really, really a great, happy time in my life. ... Everything’s great.”

And the charade continues…






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home