Saturday, October 27, 2007

Shahid and katrina?





Shahid Kapur and Katrina Kaif have been paired in a film that Raj Kumar Santoshi plans to embark on after Halla Bol. Confirming the news, Rajkumar Santoshi says, “It is true that Shahid and Katrina are doing my next film. Though they have been signed, the dates for both the actors have to be worked out.”

He adds, “I have wanted to make a romantic comedy for a long time now. But I cannot divulge anything about the story of my film. I am excited about making a romantic comedy, a genre I have not explored before!”

But aren’t Shahid and Katrina a bit of an odd pair? What made him opt for them?

He replies, “I cast Katrina opposite Shahid as I thought they’d look fresh, besides they will be coming together for the first time. Also, when I read the script it was Shahid and Katrina who came to my mind. They are talented and I’ve wanted to work with them for some time now.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home