Saturday, June 23, 2007

I love only John, and no one else

I love only John, and no one else

If Bipasha Basu has kept quiet about the gathering rumours in her personal life, it's because she didn't want to react to what were clearly vicious attempts to cause a breach in her relationship with John.

Bipasha has taken a conscious decision to remain characteristically dignified and uncharacteristically quiet.

"I was shooting outside Mumbai. And it was so peaceful and nourishing to breathe in unpolluted air…I told my best friend Susie, I'd rather not come back. But there's no point in pretending the ugly talk isn't there.

John spoke on behalf of both of us yesterday. I'm hoping it would stop this crazy chaos of idle gossip. I'm really tired of all this. It doesn't effect either of us, or our relationship. But I'm tired of being scrutinized all the time."

Bipasha has decided she won't react to any of the things being written and said about her relationship with John. "It's so foolish and self-defeating to keep reacting to these periodic talks of links and breaks-ups.

Today we're being linked with particular people. Tomorrow it'll be someone else. We can't let these things affect us. And we don't. But this time the rumours got really mean. I can take it, even answer back. But John isn't comfortable being attacked. And for what?"

In fact Bipasha now joins John in Pondicherry where he's shooting for Nagesh Kukunoor's Aashaayen.

"Neither of is going to be unprofessional, leave our work and go running to one another just because people are spreading these strange rumours. Poor John, he's shooting a very difficult author-backed role. If he suggests he's taking off to meet me Nagesh will probably have a fit. I too have my professional commitments.

I can't just tell Abbas and Mustan to give me a day off from the shooting of Race. Though they're too sweet to say no."

Bipasha joins John in Pondicherry on June 27. "And that isn't meant to stop wagging tongues. We don't have to prove anything to anybody. Let them say what they want. I love only John, and no one else."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home