Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gisele Bundchen Heats Up Sao Paulo Fashion Week

Gisele Bundchen Heats Up Sao Paulo Fashion Week

She's quickly becoming the most recognizable woman in international modeling and over the weekend Gisele Bundchen was doing what she does best- working it.

The Brazilian beauty was spotted looking sexy at a runway gig as part of the Sao Paulo Fashion week yesterday in a Colcci ensemble including a cropped top and figure-flattering trousers with a pair of massive heels.

Miss Bundchen recently told press that as a result of her meteoric rise to fame, people are always trying to discredit her beauty by claiming it's all artificial. Then again, when you're earning the industry's top salary ($33 million a year) you have to expect some drama.

She told press, "The other day, a girl on my plane was pulling my hair. She was like, 'I just want to check...' [And I told her] 'This is all my hair, by the way. I did not have extensions'".

Enjoy the pictures of Gisele Bundchen walking the runway in Sao Paulo (June 22).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home