Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Many Looks of Jessica Alba

The Many Looks of Jessica Alba

One of the perks of being a beautiful and successful actress is the clothes! During a photo shoot in Los Angeles yesterday, Jessica Alba had the opportunity to try on all kinds of outfits and wigs, all the while holding her tummy, as she’s getting further along in her pregnancy.

And speaking of pregnancy, the “Dark Angel” actress insists that she’s ready to embrace motherhood. She recently told press, “I come from a huge family and I’m the oldest of 15 cousins, so I’ve known I’ve wanted kids. I’m ready to be a mom, and it’s a really happy time for us and our families.”

And while her transition into motherhood will put a bit of a delay on her career, Jess says that she’s not worried about how it will affect her sex appeal- ‘cause it’s never been a concern for her.

“I think there are ambitious girls who will do anything to be famous. Contrary to how people may feel, I’ve never used my sexuality. That’s not part of it for me. When I’m in a meeting, I want to tell you why I’m an asset, how I’m a commodity, how I can put asses in the seats, not, ‘There’s a chance you’re going to be able to f**k me’. That’s never been my deal.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home