Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Renee Zellweger Relocates





Ever since Renee Zellweger won our hearts in “Jerry Maguire” and “Bridget Jones’ Diary” she’s been the object of attention for the paparazzi. But she’s sick of always being followed around.

The “Cold Mountain” actress, who was seen at the New York City premiere of “Bee Movie” last night, says that she prefers not to live in Los Angeles anymore. Instead, she divides her time between NYC and Connecticut.

She told press, “I don’t need to be in the eye of the storm. I love acting, I really do love it, but I have a very hard time. It’s a strange thing to call a job.”

Renee says that the West Coast paps were a little too overbearing for her taste. “I wasn’t really into being followed around everywhere by six guys with two-way radios. There’s this whole network. You start to recognize them and it’s like, You’re not invited. I have a fitting, then I have to go meet this director to discuss the next project, then I have an interview, and I’m going to go for a run. And you’re not invited. But they’ll come with you all day.”

Her solution? Relocate! “I don’t want to feed the fishes. I also don’t want to be one of those people who are sour about it. So I decided I’d just leave.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home